This is Our Earth!

Forum for the comic collaboration: smackjeeves.com/TOEcollab
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Pairings that could work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Severin

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 25
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Pairings that could work   Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:44 pm

:3 Well what are some pairings that you think could work, seem sexy or cute?

<w< Alice x Myles would be kind of cute...
Alice x Collin and
Sam x Collin would be adorable as well O__O
They could work as well =D
Maybe.
xD Let's hear what everyone else has to say and come up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koneko-chaan

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Under Your Bed, *W*

PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Couples... Let's see.

Alice x Myles x Celasia (Triangle)

Loki x Seymour

Elaz x Janus

Sam x Leon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:31 am

That Alice x Myles x Celasia love triangle idea is pretty cute~

Loki x Seiren and Seymour x Seion, the Pros paired with Antis are kinda sexy, hahaa.

Seymour x Yossarian is kinda cute too, since they both hate their partners and they can relate with each other.
Yossarian: I can't stand Janus sometimes.
Seymour: Sometimes I get tired of being stuck with Loki.
*makes out*

xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lazykitsune.deviantart.com
DanaBoBana

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 33
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:00 am

Poor Myles would be torn between Alice and Celasia X3


Sam x Leon - I think these two would be cute! But they would be the couple that would fight alot over silly things X3

Now for one that hasn't been used yet:

Alice x Leon - These two would be pretty cute too ^^

And just for fun:
Loki x Janus - I mean, they're both pro-human but like to mess with humans XD Janus is just a bit more evil ^_^

Loki: My partner ran off....
Janus: So did mine...
*make out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:11 am

DanaBoBana wrote:
And just for fun:
Loki x Janus - I mean, they're both pro-human but like to mess with humans XD Janus is just a bit more evil ^_^

Loki: My partner ran off....
Janus: So did mine...
*make out*
ROFLMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lazykitsune.deviantart.com
Severin

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 25
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 am

PFTT. I'll do a mini comic with Seymour x Yossarian and Loki x Janus.
.w. I must draw up Loki x Seiren, Sam x Leon and Loki x Seymour today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fire Glaceon

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-09-02
Location : On Candy Mountain with Charlieeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 am

I agree with the couples:
MylesXCelasia (I love this couple. X3 So cute.)
Loki X Janus (That would be just hilarious and funny.)
Myles X Alice (They're cute as well.)
LokiXSeymour (Of course a funny couple that would fight over scarves XDD)
SamXLeon (They would be cute and the fight over Leon's dislike over cats would start hilarious fights.)
AliceXLeon (Yes they would adorable as well. X3)

I dunno about Seion XDDD but I do agree with the SeymourX Seion. That would be fun to see.

I thought of a GL pairing.
SeionXElaz (FireXIce Interesting pairing lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fireglaceon.deviantart.com/
Severin

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 25
Location : Seattle

PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:52 am

Fire Glaceon wrote:
I agree with the couples:
MylesXCelasia (I love this couple. X3 So cute.)
Loki X Janus (That would be just hilarious and funny.)
Myles X Alice (They're cute as well.)
LokiXSeymour (Of course a funny couple that would fight over scarves XDD)
SamXLeon (They would be cute and the fight over Leon's dislike over cats would start hilarious fights.)
AliceXLeon (Yes they would adorable as well. X3)

I dunno about Seion XDDD but I do agree with the SeymourX Seion. That would be fun to see.

I thought of a GL pairing.
SeionXElaz (FireXIce Interesting pairing lol)

OoOOOoOOo! Seion x Elaz would be interesting due to the fire x ice thing.

Hmm.. xD I think I'll have Izthibellzi married but have her husband doing evil things overseas. She is the oldest human here anyway.
I've been trying to think of some with Igor.. xD Can't think of any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Severin wrote:
Fire Glaceon wrote:
I agree with the couples:
MylesXCelasia (I love this couple. X3 So cute.)
Loki X Janus (That would be just hilarious and funny.)
Myles X Alice (They're cute as well.)
LokiXSeymour (Of course a funny couple that would fight over scarves XDD)
SamXLeon (They would be cute and the fight over Leon's dislike over cats would start hilarious fights.)
AliceXLeon (Yes they would adorable as well. X3)

I dunno about Seion XDDD but I do agree with the SeymourX Seion. That would be fun to see.

I thought of a GL pairing.
SeionXElaz (FireXIce Interesting pairing lol)

OoOOOoOOo! Seion x Elaz would be interesting due to the fire x ice thing.

Hmm.. xD I think I'll have Izthibellzi married but have her husband doing evil things overseas. She is the oldest human here anyway.
I've been trying to think of some with Igor.. xD Can't think of any.
Igor x Alice's bunny xD

Oh, and a cute GL pairing would be Sam x Alice. They would bond over their love for cute little animals. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lazykitsune.deviantart.com
koneko-chaan

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 21
Location : Under Your Bed, *W*

PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:43 am

Kuro x Bunny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pairings that could work   

Back to top Go down
 
Pairings that could work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» dynaco sca-35 phono amplification on right speeker doesn't work
» Power Steering does not work when cold.
» Body shops for rust work
» got bored at work
» Possible Camille Naudot Early work Nouveau vase ????

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This is Our Earth! :: Collab Talk :: Characters-
Jump to: