This is Our Earth!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This is Our Earth!

Forum for the comic collaboration: smackjeeves.com/TOEcollab

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intro for the leaders?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
Lazy Kitsune

Intro for the leaders? Empty
PostSubject: Intro for the leaders?   Intro for the leaders? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:57 am

I was thinking that right now, the characters aren't really aware of the Pro and Anti sides, and since a lot of Pro people are meeting in the current Scene 1, the Pro-Human Sky Spirit can make her appearance soon. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://lazykitsune.deviantart.com
DanaBoBana

DanaBoBana

PostSubject: Re: Intro for the leaders?   Intro for the leaders? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:31 am

Good thinking! Maybe the sky spirit can explain to the pro ppl that the anti ppl are plotting to eliminate humans. (Does that make sense? ^_^;; ) I have not thought of a name for her yet, but I can if someone hasn't thought of one already ^^
Back to top Go down
Severin

Severin

PostSubject: Re: Intro for the leaders?   Intro for the leaders? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:42 am

DanaBoBana wrote:
Good thinking! Maybe the sky spirit can explain to the pro ppl that the anti ppl are plotting to eliminate humans. (Does that make sense? ^_^;; ) I have not thought of a name for her yet, but I can if someone hasn't thought of one already ^^
TwT If we do these... then I know.. a PERFECT WAY to end the scene! If you have the explain near the end of the scene it could end with Izthibellzi in a dark.. dark.. lab with some other Anti Humans. They laugh menacingly as the view of the last shot of the pro-human leader speaking turns into a view of that on a huge computer for the anti-humans are watching within a laboratory.
xD I dunno. It seems like a cool way to end a scene.
Back to top Go down
DanaBoBana

DanaBoBana

PostSubject: Re: Intro for the leaders?   Intro for the leaders? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:16 am

Severin wrote:
DanaBoBana wrote:
TwT If we do these... then I know.. a PERFECT WAY to end the scene! If you have the explain near the end of the scene it could end with Izthibellzi in a dark.. dark.. lab with some other Anti Humans. They laugh menacingly as the view of the last shot of the pro-human leader speaking turns into a view of that on a huge computer for the anti-humans are watching within a laboratory.
xD I dunno. It seems like a cool way to end a scene.

Cool idea! And it would be a good way to introduce more Anti-Humans >Very Happy I'm sure we can work with that
Back to top Go down
SilverHyena

SilverHyena

PostSubject: Re: Intro for the leaders?   Intro for the leaders? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:16 am

Sounds good to me! None of my characters are involved yet anyway, so it wouldn't mess up my plans. ^_^ (I need to get on that. heh.)
Back to top Go down
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
Lazy Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Intro for the leaders?   Intro for the leaders? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:14 pm

I like that idea, Sev! Maybe we can even work in a way that the Anti people are recruiting or something! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lazykitsune.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro for the leaders?   Intro for the leaders? Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro for the leaders?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This is Our Earth! :: Collab Talk :: Story-
Jump to: