This is Our Earth!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This is Our Earth!

Forum for the comic collaboration: smackjeeves.com/TOEcollab

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dang computers! D:<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PokeLucario

Dang computers! D:< Empty
PostSubject: Dang computers! D:<   Dang computers! D:< EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Well, since no one was venting and this vent is slightly about this. Okay, so, I was working on the page I was going to do. La la la. I was lining the second last panel and then, guess what happens. My friend starts chatting with me on MSN, asks me for a video call, even though he KNOWS that my computer doesn't have a webcam or Microphone. And a virus attacked my comp and it glitched. So I had to reboot it. Bad thing is, I can't remember if I saved the comic page or not D: So I might be slightly delayed. This is what I get for having a screwed up computer D:< God damn it. AND I WAS ALMOST DONE! I feel like I wanna beat up my friend in school tomorrow :I
Back to top Go down
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
Lazy Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Dang computers! D:<   Dang computers! D:< EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Wow, I can't express how much I think that totally sucks... 0____0
Back to top Go down
http://lazykitsune.deviantart.com
PokeLucario

PostSubject: Re: Dang computers! D:<   Dang computers! D:< EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 pm

It sucks a lot :I But I got it back. Thankfully. Can't say the same for my other sketch D:
Back to top Go down
DanaBoBana

DanaBoBana

PostSubject: Re: Dang computers! D:<   Dang computers! D:< EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:59 am

Yeah, I hate when stuff like that happens >< There were many times I forget to save and have to start all over! ;__; I trained myself to save almost every 10 seconds Razz But hooray for not losing all of your hard work!
Back to top Go down
PokeLucario

PostSubject: Re: Dang computers! D:<   Dang computers! D:< EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:46 am

I KNOW! But I have a crap laggy computer which takes 10 minutes to save :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dang computers! D:<   Dang computers! D:< Empty

Back to top Go down

Dang computers! D:<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This is Our Earth! :: Random :: Venting Corner-
Jump to: